Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NUKI'S FASHION ICONS!

I can just get my mad fashion skills from myself, there are always other  people, people important to the fashion world, who inspired me in a way that no one else could . So without further or do I present to you what inspires Nuki or who inspires Nuki!!

5. Betsey Johnson
Betsey Johnson is never afraid to show her true style, and it really raises the bar for me to show my true style and not to care about what other people think. People who cant go a day without wearing Chanel pant suits or Dior night gowns, probably think that her clothes are a joke. But  I think that every one of her clothes has it owns story!

4.  Heidi Klum:
Not only is she the host of my favorite show, but she is a model and a fashion designer and a mom and sadly a newly divorced wife, anyway she knows how to balance her fashion life with her personal and still look amazing. She is an inspiration to all of us.

3. Blair Waldorf: My favorite Gossip Girl star cant go a day without being 100% percent natural and new in all the ways possible. Though it must be very hard and tiring to be her, her clothes explain her perfectly. Their is not one day where she is not mismatched or wearing a 1 month old shoe. But she can still be sooo perfect and soo smart!!

2. Serene Van Der Woodsen: Also my favorite gossip girl star explains my style perfectly and that all of her clothes explain her personality. I see a lot of myself in her. Unlike Blair (her best friend), its ok if her hair is not newly combed by the worlds greatest hair stylist, and its ok if she is not always caught up on her fashion, but she actually wants her own career and life in something that she really want to do.

1. I DONT KNOW!!
Choosing my number one spot is like choosing my favorite Luobuton, their will never be an answer!! Sorry to disappoint!!

Courtney will also be sharing her top 5 fashion icons very VERY VERY soon!!

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment